ContactDavid Lebel Project Director
Talent Attraction + 1 514 987-9364 eMail
“JOURNÉES QUÉBEC” RECRUITING MISSION
PARIS AND BARCELONA
NOVEMBER 29 TO DECEMBER 3
The “Journées Québec” event is a recruiting mission intended to help Québec firms satisfy their need for qualified workers.
This recruiting mission is organized in cooperation with the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles as well as numerous local partners in both Québec and Europe.
Services offered as part of this mission
• Posting and promotion of your job offers in France and Spain
• Pre-selection of candidates by specialized partners in keeping with your criteria
• Scheduling of meetings with the chosen candidates
• Logistical organization and technical support for the entire mission
A winning formula
To date, these “Journées Québec” missions have proven successful and enabled businesses in the region to:
• meet more than 4,000 qualified candidates
• select more than 1,000 candidates for a second interview
• hire more than 200 specialized and experienced workers
It costs $6,950 for the first representative and $3,950 for each additional individual for companies wishing to participate in this mission. Most companies generally delegate two people as a result of the large number of people who take part in these recruiting days.
This package includes:
- fees for renting rooms and all related costs
- air fare:
- Montréal – Barcelona
- Barcelona – Paris
- Paris – Montréal
- ground transportation (airport transfers, activity transfers, etc.)
- accommodation and breakfasts
- lunch during the recruiting days
This package does not include:
- all other meals
- fees for changing the duration of the stay in Europe
Deadline for registering
September 28, 2012, 5:00 p.m.
Act now, there are only a few places left!
Thank you to our partners:
Conseil emploi métropole
Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
Bureau de l’immigration du Québec à Paris
Pôle emploi international (France)
Servei de Ocapacio de Catalunya (Service d’emploi de la Catalogne)